A great way to help build the pro-life movement in your community is by inviting The Wilberforce Project to give a presentation. We do two types of presentations:
1) Politics 101: answering basic questions about why pro-lifers should be involved in politics, and why we believe that political action will save innocent human lives from abortion.
2) Coffee party: a gathering of your friends at your house in an informal atmosphere to allow us to explain who we are, what we do, and how they can help.
If you are interested in bringing us in for either of those options, please email email@example.com and we can set it up!
You're invited to attend Alberta's Benefit for Life: Edmonton Banquet! Join us for a free night of pro-life speakers and strategy as we reveal our plan to create Canada's First Abortion Law.
*Please contact The Wilberforce Project if you do not have a password to access the registration pageWHENApril 07, 2018 at 4:30pmWHERECentral Edmonton
Katie Campbell answered 2017-11-09 14:59:59 -0700Q: Let us know when your birthday is so that we can send you something special! (mm/dd/yyyy)
Thanks for previously signing up for The Wilberforce Project's email list!
Fill out this quick 3 question survey so that we can get to know you better:Take the survey
1. The human heart begins to beat at 22 days after conception. 
2. The heart beat at 8 weeks gestation is the same the heart beat at birth. 
3. The pre-born can feel pain at 20 weeks. 
1. In Canada there are NO LAWS that restrict abortion. Compared to the rest of the world, Canada is one of three countries with such an extreme position. The other two countries with NO LAWS on abortion are China and North Korea. 
2. As a result of item 1 above, Sex Selection Abortion (aborting your baby because it is the wrong gender) is legal and practiced in Canada. 
3. The father of the pre-born has no rights to protect his child. 
1. In Canada over 100,000 pre-born are killed by abortion each year.
2. 13,385 pre-born were aborted in Alberta in 2015.
3. At least 587 abortions were performed past 20 weeks in Alberta during 2015.
4. 423 minors had an abortion without the need for parental consent in Alberta during 2015. 8350 abortions were performed on women 25 and older.
5. 5% of the women who had an abortion in Alberta during 2015 reported their 3rd or more abortion.
We believe all human beings deserve human rights. Do you?
 http://www.publications.gc.ca/Collection-R/LoPBdP/CIR/8910-e.htm#F. Protecting-T. Section:F. Protecting the Fetus: Borowski and Daigle
 All Referenced from: Canadian Institution of Health Information - 2015 excel document: https://www.cihi.ca/sites/default/files/document/induced-abortion-can-2015-en-web.xlsx
The Loop - Stay in the loop and receive The Wilberforce Project's newsletter, upcoming events, political alerts, and other significant information
Political Alerts - Don't want to stay in the loop, but still want to receive action items for pro-lifers? Sign up for Political Alerts and only receive an email when there is a mandatory political action that must be taken by pro-lifers.Take the survey
Katie Campbell answered 2017-10-30 09:20:06 -0600Q: Are you interested in learning more about participating in your regional policy meeting to support pro-life policies for the United Conservative Party?
Before you decide who you're voting for, you might want to see this.Read more
Have any questions or comments for us? Feel free to phone our office or email the staff member you would like to talk with and we would be happy to help you or answer any of your questions.
M-F | 9am-3:30pm
Executive Director - 587-802-0285
Political Coordinator - 587-600-0593
Office - 587-806-5112
Other - 780-421-7747
Executive Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Political Coordinator - email@example.com
Office Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 11479
Edmonton, AB T5J 3K5
Please contact the office by phone or email to receive the office location
On March 02, 2017 Marie Renaud, an NDP MLA, introduced M-514 for the consideration of the legislature, which calls for increasing abortion access in rural Alberta.Read more
The Wilberforce Project has many different on-going projects at any one-time, so we love having volunteers with all different skill sets that are willing to help us out.
These projects range from political campaigns to event planning, and envelope stuffing to website programming - so we will be able to find you a spot where you will love to volunteer!
Here are our broad volunteer categories:
Political volunteers have a number of different opportunities to get involved, if you become a political volunteer you will receive notices when we need people to make phone calls, door knock, or come out to an event to support a candidate. Would you like to be a political volunteer and receive updates when an opportunity like this becomes available? Mark the checkbox below.
Our team of office volunteers are life savers for us when we have large events and projects throughout the year and we just need a few helping hands. Office volunteers write cards, enter data, and make phone calls for us. Would you like to be an office volunteer with us and receive an email when we have new opportunities like this? Mark the checkbox below.
Host a Coffee Party
Expansion and fundraising can only happen when new people get involved and engaged in the pro-life movement. One of the main ways we do this is through coffee parties, you make the coffee and invite your friends and we will come and give a presentation about who we are and our strategy. Would you be willing to grow the movement by hosting a coffee party and inviting your friends? Mark this checkbox below.
Become a volunteer
Becoming a member of The Wilberforce Project will make you a part of the pro-life network which spans the province. Our members have the right to participate and vote at our Annual General Meeting, where we outline the progress of our projects and the direction we will be taking the movement in Alberta for the upcoming year.Donate
The pro-life movement in Alberta is going through an exciting phase of growth! Together we are working towards an abortion free Alberta.
Imagine an Alberta where it was illegal to stab, dismember, poison or otherwise harm an innocent pre-born child! That is the vision that The Wilberforce Project is working towards. We do this through uniting the pro-life movement in Alberta, by cutting edge political advocacy, and by working to educate Albertans about abortion.
Our movement is growing, but we desperately need you! Can you help out?Sign up
Thank you for pledging to give when our team called you the other day! It is only through the prayers and generous giving of our supporters that we are able to continue our work in the pro-life movement.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call our office at 780.421.7747 or to email Stephanie Fennelly, Executive Director at email@example.comDonate