1. The human heart begins to beat at 22 days after conception. 
2. The heart beat at 8 weeks gestation is the same the heart beat at birth. 
3. The pre-born can feel pain at 20 weeks. 
1. In Canada there are NO LAWS that restrict abortion. Compared to the rest of the world, Canada is one of three countries with such an extreme position. The other two countries with NO LAWS on abortion are China and North Korea. 
2. As a result of item 1 above, Sex Selection Abortion (aborting your baby because it is the wrong gender) is legal and practiced in Canada. 
3. The father of the pre-born has no rights to protect his child. 
1. In Canada over 100,000 pre-born are killed by abortion each year.
2. 13,385 pre-born were aborted in Alberta in 2015.
3. At least 587 abortions were performed past 20 weeks in Alberta during 2015.
4. 423 minors had an abortion without the need for parental consent in Alberta during 2015. 8350 abortions were performed on women 25 and older.
5. 5% of the women who had an abortion in Alberta during 2015 reported their 3rd or more abortion.
6. Only 1% of abortions are pregnancies caused by rape and incest. 
7. 1 in 4 pregnancies end by abortion. 
8. Abortion, an elective procedure, is fully funded by taxpayer dollars throughout Canada. 
We believe all human beings deserve human rights. Do you?
 http://www.publications.gc.ca/Collection-R/LoPBdP/CIR/8910-e.htm#F. Protecting-T. Section:F. Protecting the Fetus: Borowski and Daigle
 Points 1-5 Referenced from Canadian Institution of Health Information - 2015 excel document: https://www.cihi.ca/sites/default/files/document/induced-abortion-can-2015-en-web.xlsx